Bathroom Contractor is hereinafter refer to as organization or individual that contracts with another organization or individual the owner for the construction of a building or other facility.
How to reach a good Bathroom Contractor.
Although there are many places to find a quality Bathroom Contractor such as the internet, yellow pages or even the local newspaper, the best place to start is by asking friends, relatives and coworkers. Ask them what kind of experience they have had with the particular Bathroom Contractor.
Make sure to ask if they were satisfied with the Bathroom Contractor work, the price and how long it took the Bathroom Contractor to complete the job. You can also check with your local store and ask them for a recommendation. If you can not locate a Bathroom Contractor from any of these sources, then you can turn to your local agents and ask if they can provide recommendations of Bathroom Contractor for you.
Next step to do.
Now that you have a list of possible Bathroom Contractor, consider that you are an employer interviewing a prospective employee.
Make calls to each of your Bathroom Contractor prospects and ask them the questions that you feel are important to you which should include the following:
- Does the Bathroom Contractor take on projects of your size?
- Is the Bathroom Contractor willing to provide references from suppliers or banks?
- Will the Bathroom Contractor submit you a list of his previous clients? Remember, the Bathroom Contractor is not going to give you names of dissatisfied customers so you are going to have to do some of your own research on his work.
- How many other projects does the Bathroom Contractor has going at the same time?
- Does the Bathroom Contractor maintain his own workers or does he have to depend on subcontractors? If they have to use subs you may be put in a position of having to research their reputations as well. Sub contractors can be the weakest link in the chain of a Bathroom Contractor to get your project done and are the easiest excuse your Bathroom Contractor can use for a lack of progress or delays on his job.
It is important, therefore, that the Bathroom Contractor have a good relationship with his subs and is good with his scheduling of those subs. These answers should give you an idea of the Bathroom Contractor’s availability and reliability